Do more with a modern approach to enterprise content
Digital transformation is happening all around us. Companies are moving to the cloud for email, collaboration, customer relationship management, and much, much more. Enterprise content management is evolving drastically, away from large on-premise systems to cloud Content Services that serve up best of breed applications, platforms, and ecosystems. Information governance is growing in importance due to increased regulations and risk, demanding new, modern ways of governing content. Customers and employees demand better sharing of content and findability.
Today’s content solutions offer us greater agility, efficiencies, increased collaboration, and help make our content more actionable. They leverage modern technologies such as AI, machine-learning, and auto-classification.
At Integro, we recognize that the digital transformation and modernization process is a journey. Many companies are unable to simply flip a switch and modernize, especially those in highly regulated industries and with complex enterprise content programs.
The path to a modern content approach (e.g., cloud Content Services) can be complex and complicated, and you need an experienced partner you can trust. That partner is Integro.
Integro can help you:
- Move from on-premise to cloud Content Services or a hybrid approach which features both cloud and on-premise solutions
- Retire file shares
- Upgrade or move to/from platforms, containerize (e.g., FileNet Upgrades, Box, IBM Containers, Docker, Kubernetes, IBM Cloud Pak for Automation, etc.)
- Decommission archives or legacy systems (e.g., CommonStore, ICC)
- Content migration
- Managed services (we take over the management of your ECM/IG system)
- Modern email management in the cloud
- Map out information architecture
- Before you start to modernize, we recommend Content Analysis and Content Cleanup. Once you are on the path to modernization, we can also help you leverage Content Enrichment to make your data more actionable
Request a Modernization Workshop
Many of our customers are asking for guidance on modernization. Should we upgrade our current system or move off it to something more modern? How can we benefit from modern technologies such as machine-learning, AI, containers, and SaaS? How do we ensure privacy and proper governance of our data if we move to the cloud? Integro is offering a variety of modernization workshops to help you. Choose from executive-level, IBM modernization, Microsoft modernization, or all 3. Learn more about our workshops and request one HERE.
Deep experience working with complex, highly regulated industries
Long-standing history working with and intimate knowledge of the most popular ECM systems and products (e.g., FileNet, Documentum, OpenText, SourceOne, and more)